- The vision of Ho’okena Elementary School is to prepare all students for academic and social success as they transition to middle school and high school in order to be college and career ready.
- All teachers will deliver effective research based instruction.
- All teachers will be active participants in PLCs.
- All teachers will be active participants within the ILT.
- All students will be reading at or above grade level by third grade.
- All students will be at or above grade level in math by third grade.
Three Personal Standards
Make good decisions. Solve problems. Show respect.